Monday, May 16, 2011

Well In Depth Reconstructor

Rating
I give it 5 out of 5 smilies.

Review
I really love this product for a very specific purpose. I only use it after a chemical treatment since it doesn't seem to work as well as a weekly treatment for me. Using it after a dyeing or bleaching my hair makes my hair super-smooth and soft while using this after just a shampoo doesn't really do much of anything. It's weird, but the feeling of this right after you bleach is awesome. It's such a change from the rough feeling of hair after its been dyed. I do wish it came in a tube rather than a tub since you have to reach in and grab a glob out rather than squirting and its not so thick that squirting would be difficult. I hope they don't dc this since it really is the best post-chemical treatment conditioner that I have

Final Thought

Love it and it sucks that it was discontinued

Where can you get it?
Maybe Ebay :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment